This is just an informative post for those who want to file a complaint with RBI Ombudsman. This is a service offered by our Reserve Bank of India to every individual for any kind of grievance redressal with the banking and financial sectors.
- You should always contact your bank and financial institution first before filing a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman. Reach out to RBI Ombudsman only if you fail to get a satisfactory response from your bank or financial institution.
- Alternatively, if this is related to consumer service, you can also file a complaint at the Consumer Forum.
- Don’t use the RBI Ombudsman service casually. Please understand the severity of your issue before raising your request here.
- IMPORTANT: Read the complete details of the RBI Ombudsman Scheme before proceeding.
- IMPORTANT: Know the Names and Contact Details of your nearest RBI Ombudsman.
- Visit the RBI Ombudsman Complaint Management Portal.
- Register for an account.
- Describe your incident in detail, and submit it.
- You will be assigned a Tracking ID. You can Track your Application here.
- You will receive an email notification once an update is posted on your case. You can also appeal your case from there.
RBI has always supported common people in times of grief. I hope you will get your justice. Good Luck!