In case you have OlaMoney Postpaid active, and you want to close it, you can follow this guide:
OlaMoney Postpaid is offered by Aditya Birla Finance Ltd. You can inspect your CIBIL report to confirm it.
You may also check out list of loan/pay later accounts on your CIBIL.
To cancel your OlaMoney Postpaid Account, you have to contact OlaMoney Support, or your financial lender directly.
Email: care [at] zipcash [dot] in.
Your OlaMoney Postpaid Account will be closed within 7 working days.
Email: care [dot] finance [at] adityabirlacapital [dot] com.
You can also visit the Aditya Birla Customer Support page to find their toll-free contact number (on the top right of their website).
Before you go ahead with closing your OlaMoney Postpaid Account, you should remember the following things:
- Double check if all your pending dues are cleared. Else it won’t be closed.
- You will get a NOC from your lending provider that your OlaMoney Postpaid is closed with no dues left. Ask for it if you don’t receive it within 2-3 weeks of requesting account closure.
- Sometimes (not every time), you may notice a slight decrease in your credit score after closing your account. Don’t worry, it is a temporary thing.
- It might take 2-3 months for the ‘closure’ to reflect on your OlaMoney profile, so, don’t be scared if you find your OlaMoney Postpaid Loan ‘active’ on your CIBIL.
- Even after your OlaMoney Postpaid is closed, it will continue to display on your CIBIL as a ‘closed’ account, for a few years. It is just for record-keeping purposes (so that your future lenders know which credits you had opted for previously).
- Even if you don’t use it, there is absolutely no harm in keeping your OlaMoney Postpaid account as it is. It helps to keep a healthy mix of ‘Credit Card’ and ‘Loan’ accounts on your Credit Profile.
- If you do not own any credit cards till now, and have been offered OlaMoney Postpaid, consider keeping it active, since this is your first credit line. The age of a credit line has a high impact on your credit score. This might help you get a credit card or loan in the future when you need it.