KFinTech and CAMS have collaboratively launched MFCentral, a platform where you can check all your mutual fund investments under one umbrella.
You can sign up using your PAN Card No and Registered Mobile Number.
It will show all your mutual fund investments and demat holdings, and a graphical representation of your portfolio growth. As of now, you can request redemption for any of your Mutual Fund investments directly from the MFCentral website. You can also track any existing service requests. You can also view your Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) at any time.
Check out the full details:
Here are other important Mutual Fund threads:
- Basics of Mutual Funds for Beginners
- SIP: Beginner Queries Answered
- Best Mutual Fund Investment Apps
- Which Mutual Funds have most FinTalks members invested in?
- HDFC Bank Recommended Monthly Mutual Funds