HDFC Infiniti Banking Savings Account All Details

HDFC Bank has added another layer to its already robust High Networth Banking program which contains the Classic, Preferred, and Imperia. The new high networth banking is called HDFC Infiniti Banking Program. This is truly a luxury product for those who are in need!

HDFC Infiniti Banking Features:

• Get priority support from a team of 3 robust Relationship Managers, round the clock.
  • Wealth Management Services (Stocks, Mutual Funds, Insurance, etc. under one roof)
  • 24x7 Concierge services.
  • Get HDFC Infiniti VISA Debit Card.
  • Get a Pre-approved HDFC Infinia Metal Edition Credit Card.
  • Get a complimentary Forex Card.
  • Get access to premier Domestic and International Lounges.
  • Get preferential pricing on various banking products.
  • Extend your benefits to up to 8 Family Members under the HDFC Infiniti Family Banking Program.

HDFC Infiniti Banking Eligibility Criteria:

At the time of writing this post, we can confirm that this is an invite-only program from HDFC Bank. However, you do need a Net Relationship Value of over 5 Crores to become eligible for the invite.

As you can probably guess, this is only meant for the super-rich, and will probably stay out of the majority of users. At this moment, only this much information is available to us.

I am trying to source more information regarding the Infiniti VISA Debit Card (I am pretty sure it will be a VISA Infinite variant), the number of complimentary lounge access, total insurance coverage, etc.

I will update it here as and when I get it. To know about the existing HDFC Savings Account Types, check the link.

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.