How to Apply for Lifetime Free Scapia Federal Bank Travel Credit Card?

The Federal Bank Scapia Credit Card is mainly for travel enthusiasts however, it comes with exciting features for everyone. It is launched by Anil Goteti, former Senior Vice President of Flipkart.

Federal Bank Scapia Credit Card Features:

• Banking Partner: Federal Bank.
  • Payment Gateway Partner: VISA Signature. (You’ll enjoy Visa Signature Benefits)
  • Earn 10% Scapia Coins on every spends, online and offline.
  • Earn 20% Scapia Coins on Travel bookins via Scapia App.
  • Redeem your coins for travel. 5 coins = ₹1.
  • Get unlimited domestic lounge access (on spending just ₹5000 a month).
  • Zero Forex Markup fees on International Transactions.
  • Lifetime Free Credit Card: No Joining Fee or Annual Fee.

If you ask me, the zero forex markup and unlimited domestic lounge access makes up for a solid reason for applying for Scapia Credit Card. In case you are wondering which other cards gives Zero Forex Markup Fees, check out this link: Zero Forex Markup Cards List - Credit, Debit, Prepaid [All-in-One]

How to Apply for Scapia Cards?

Download the Scapia Cards App: Android | iOS

Sign up with your number, and join the waitlist. That’s all. Note that there is no waitlist numbering system so everyone will be getting an invite as soon as the card launches en masse.

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.

1 Like

For international spends, amazing :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

For people who have an existing relationship with federal bank either as CC or loan. They are not eligible for it.

1 Like

Do you think it will be limited to metro cities?

2 Likes

There was no communication as such that it is limited to metros. It should be available outside metros too.

1 Like

I think it’s like onecard so they might just Target metros and FD ones for others. For maybe it depends on availability of federal.

2 Likes

rejected for no reason at all

2 Likes

A LOT of people (who are NOT federal bank users) got rejected. I guess they will approve gradually.

1 Like

Got rejected for age eligibility, Minimum age Required is 23 Yrs

1 Like

Yea. The card is getting rejected mainly for below reasons:

1. Age limit - Should be more than 23 and less than 60. (Even 23 is not accepted)
  2. Should not have any Loan or Credit card with Federal bank at any time before.
  3. Should not have CIBIL enquiries for credit card in past 4 to 6 months at least.
1 Like

I got the card and made a forex transaction also. It is working pretty well with 0 markup. & surprisingly it has ‘080 Lounge’ access in Bangalore airport T1.

Even most of the premium cards do not provide access to this particular lounge in Bangalore.

1 Like