GUIDE: How to Redeem Axis Liberty ₹750 Quarterly Gift Voucher?

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account offers ₹750 Gift Vouchers every three months for spending ₹60000. In case you don’t know about the offer, refer to: Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account: Features & How to Apply?

In this post, I will discuss how you can redeem your Axis Liberty Gift Voucher of ₹750.

Visit the Axis Bank Reward Portal. It will ask for your mobile number.

Enter your mobile number, and verify with OTP. You will enter the Reward Portal.

You can see your Gift Voucher Balance of ₹750 on the top right. Below you will find the list of merchants whose gift vouchers are available.

Just choose your preferred Gift Voucher and Redeem. You will receive your Gift Voucher via email within 1 minute.

I always choose Amazon Gift Vouchers as I mainly shop from Amazon. It is like ₹3000 free Amazon GV in a year. Below is the screenshot of the Gift Voucher email.

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.

1 Like

Thanks, I just checked my account, and I had over 2250 cashback waiting from the previous 3 financial quarters. I was able to convert it swiftly through the Gyfter-Axis interface.

1 Like