In case you are using an ICICI Bank Credit Card, then you can apply for Add-on ICICI Credit Card for your family members and extend your card membership benefits. Check this post to know how you can apply for the same.
An Add-on Card is a secondary card provided to your direct family members. It is of the same variant as the primary card and shares the same features as the primary card. I have already written a detailed post on What is Addon Credit Card, what are its benefits. Check it out: Add-on Credit Cards Explained: Features, Benefits, How to Apply?
- You can apply for up to 3 Add-on Cards per ICICI Credit Card.
- Most of the ICICI Add-on Cards are issued at no additional cost.
- Exceptions: Jet Airways ICICI Coral Addon Credit Card, Jet Airways ICICI RubyX Addon Credit Card, Jet Airways ICICI Sapphiro Addon Credit Card will attract an annual fee of ₹250 per card.
- Exceptions: MMT ICICI Platinum Addon Credit Card and MMT ICICI Signature Addon Credit Card will attract a one-time joining fee of ₹250. No Annual Fees.
- Exceptions: ICICI Expressions Addon Credit Card and Unifare Metro Addon Credit Card will attract a one-time fee of ₹199 and ₹299 respectively.
- The overall process of application is offline, not an online process like IndusInd or RBL Bank Add-on Credit Card.
- Optional Tip: If you don’t have an existing ICICI Bank Account, contact ICICI Bank support first and tell them that you want to apply for an Addon Credit Card. They will generate a request on your behalf and ask you to visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch. This is not necessary at all if you already hold a savings account on ICICI Bank and they already know you well ahead. This actually helps the bank branch to escalate your request faster.
- Download the ICICI Supplementary Credit Card Application Form.
- Take a Print out of this form, and fill it up with all the necessary information.
- Attach a Passport-size Photo of the Addon Cardholder at the given position in the form. The Addon Cardholder should cross-sign that photo.
- Take self-attested photocopies of PAN Card (Mandatory as ID Proof), and Aadhaar, or any other accepted Address Proof of Addon Card Holder. (Remember, the Addon Cardholder needs to sign on those photocopies)
- Visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch with the filled-up form and the necessary KYC Documents and submit them.
- You will get your ICICI Add-on Credit Card at your Registered Address within 2 weeks. It takes a bit of time to process, depending upon how fast your ICICI Branch works. Sometimes, if you have an existing ICICI Bank Account, it is processed faster!
- You will get an email update from ICICI Bank once your Add-on Card is approved.