CheQ App | Earn Flat 1% Rewards CheQ Chips on Credit Card Bill Payment

Cheq is a brand new Credit Card Bill payment app that allows you to earn flat 1% Reward on your Credit Card Bill payments. It is a new competitor to the popular Cred App.

Earn Flat 1% CheQ Chips (4000 Capped Per Month) on CC Bill Payment through CheQ App

You Can Redeem this CheQ Chips as most valuable voucher like amazon, Flipkart is 0.5 for 1 Cheq Chips. However, Coupons like Big Basket, Ola or Uber are valued at 1 for 1 cheq chips.

So the max you can earn Per Month is 4000 CheQ Chips which is Rs. 4000 in Gvs (Bigabasket, ola, uber…) or Rs. 2000 in GVs (Amazon, Flipkart…) or Rs. 1000 Cash.

Download the App from the below link: (You Will Get Rs. 200)
https://cheq.onelink.me/3UIC/5kd6grus

Sign up and enter your details. You can also check your Experian Credit Score from Cheq App.

Thank You.

6 Likes

Thanks @RohitKumar!

Do they accept Debit Card? If so, can I leverage the HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit Card to get 1% Cashback of ₹750.

Y

es debit cards are supported.

Thanks @Bittu121!

Also, can you also please confirm if you tried with payment through HDFC Debit Card and if we’ll get the 1% Reward Points of up to ₹750?

After entering debit card details. The continue button remains disabled thus not able to continue. May be it will get rectified in the coming update.
EDIT: Just typed dc nos manually and boom it works. Earlier I was copy pasting dc nos. Paid bill via hdfc platinum dc lets hope for cashback in hdfc also.

That’s great news! Please let us know once you get the cashback

No cashback in HDFC dc. Its better to use HDFC portal for first 75k bills. CheQ for the rest of the bills will be better.

Sad to hear that! Anyway, thanks a lot for all the information & efforts.

1 Like