Xiaomi - 10% Cashback on RuPay CC on UPI, Max Rs3000 Cashback:
Valid from 1st October 2023 - 31st October 2023.
10% Cashback on RuPay CC on UPI : Max Discount up to ₹3,000, Minimum Order Value is ₹10,000.
- The offer can only be availed at the nearby Xiaomi official Sales Stores only
- Customer needs to make the payment through UPI using RuPay Credit Card
- Valid only on instore purchases.
- Customer should have RuPay CC card (RCC) linked on UPI.
- All Live Banks customers for RCC on UPI (currently Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Punjab National Bank, Indian Bank, Union Bank of India, Canara Bank, BFSL, SBI Card, Kotak Bank, Yes Bank. All subsequent bank customers going live with RCC on UPI will automatically qualify for the offer basis the above criteria)
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid once per card during the offer period.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) will not be responsible or liable in case the transaction could not be done due to but not limited to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- NPCI may, at any time change, amend, add, or delete the terms and conditions associated with the campaign and communicate the changes to the member banks from time to time.
- NPCI also reserves the right to discontinue the campaign without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case customer doesn’t receive a cashback within below mentioned TAT, needs to reach out to respective issuing banks for status.
- The Cashback amount will be credited in the RuPay Credit cardholder’s respective Credit Card through his/her card Issuing Bank, within 30 days of the transaction date which is qualified for receiving cashback.
- In case customer doesn’t receive a cashback within above TAT, needs to reach out to respective issuing banks for status in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/services availed of by the RuPay cardholders under the campaign.
- NPCI holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by the merchant who is accepting the RuPay Credit card on UPI. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the cardholders with merchant who is accepting the Credit card payment directly without any reference to NPCI.
- Decision made by NPCI will be final and binding on all member banks.
- The offer is not transferable. Any RuPay cardholder participating in this campaign shall be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of the campaign shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the RuPay Credit card.
- The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be enchased at the retail participating stores.
- Incomplete/declined/invalid/returned/disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.