S&P 500 Up 17.75% YTD 🚀

Since 1985, historical data shows that 86% of the time, when the S&P 500 grew by at least 10% in the first half of the year, it continued to show positive returns in the second half as well. Even better, 67% of the time, these returns were over 10%!

Of course, past performance isn’t a guaranteed indicator of future results! But history suggests that we might see double-digit returns in the second half of 2024.

That’s why I’ve increased my SIP amount in all my US stocks and ETFs. I discovered this feature called step-up SIP on Appreciate, an app for investing in US markets from India. It’s a great app that offers new features to automate your investments.

I’ve set my step-up SIP to increase by 10% starting this July, and it will keep increasing by 10% every year after that. Appreciate also provides AI-recommended stock options, which have helped me earn around 35k in returns.

If you’re new to trading and investing, Appreciate is your go-to app. It offers top-notch products and tools to help you learn and start your investment journey independently.