OmniCard is a prepaid card designed for teenagers, however, people of any age can apply for the same. It is aimed at youngsters to inculcate the habit of responsible spending right from a young age. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Payment Processor: Rupay Platinum.
- Banking Partner: Yes Bank.
- Available in 3 Colors: Stylish Blue, Royal Black, Cool Blue.
- Works across the Rupay and Bharat QR Network. Since Rupay is not accepted globally that much, it cannot be used for international transactions.
- Transfer money to your friends or to any Bank Account.
- Age Limit: 14-18 with Parental Controls, 18+ with no Parental Controls.
- Earn Bonus Omni points on every transaction, that you can redeem for cool rewards.
- Lifetime Free Card: This card has no Annual Fees.
- Physical Card is optional and can be ordered from inside the app at just ₹99 or Free with 500 Omni points.
To Earn 500 Omni points, you must do the following tasks:
- Use OmniCard Referral Code fyhqqkFpKXP during sign up to get 100 points.
- Sign up Welcome Bonus: 200 points.
- Load Money on your OmniCard Wallet for the first time to earn 100 points.
- Do any Transaction with your OmniCard for the first time to earn 100 points. You can load other wallets using your OmniCard too.
If you complete these transactions, you will earn 500 Omni points, and you can order your Physical OmniCard Free of Cost. It will be a Lifetime Free Card for you.
You can apply for OmniCard in just 3 easy steps.
- Download the OmniCard App.
- Sign up with your Number, and verify your ID with PAN Card or any other KYC document. ( Enter the OmniCard Referral Code: yhqqkFpKXP to get 100 bonus Omni points on signup.)
- Your Virtual OmniCard will be generated instantly. You can order your physical OmniCard if you want.