How to Apply for Niyo SBM Global Card?

This was originally posted by Anit Shah on our FinTalks Facebook Group.

After the Niyo IDFC & Niyo DCB, & NiyoX Equitas Savings Account, here comes the 3rd collaboration on Niyo with SBM Bank Mauritius, presenting NIYO SBM Global Bank & Card.

Niyo SBM Global Card Features and Benefits:

• Zero Balance Account.
  • Zero Forex Markup.
  • Live currency converter within the app.
  • 1 Complimentary Airport Lounge Access per quarter.
  • Up to 5% per annum interest rate.
  • Unlimited Free Transactions on SBM Bank ATMs.
  • Free 5 transactions on other Bank ATMs per month.

Niyo SBM Global Debit Card Charges:

The Niyo SBM Global is a VISA Signature Debit Card that is offered FREE for the first year. From the second year onwards, you need to keep 1k balance for at least 1 month in a year to get annual charges waived off. Yes, that’s the criteria.

How to Apply for Niyo SBM Global Card?

Download the Niyo Global App from Google Play Store or App Store. Make sure you are downloading the correct app, as there are two apps of the same name, one for the Niyo DCB, and another for this.

Also, you need to have a Passport mandatorily for applying for the Niyo Global Card. If you do not have a passport, you cannot apply.

Niyo SBM Global Card Opinions:

Personally, I feel this NIYO acc has better customer support than the other 2 as they are pretty slow. Moreover, they give these cute little travel stickers which I loved a lot makes me wanna go travel again even though I just came home after 6 months of continuous travel!

The packing is minimalistic but the card looks dope!
They also provided an RFID protection cover which is an addon!

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.