HDFC BillPay: Earn 1% Cashback on Credit Card Bill Payments

Paytm also works. Each month i am getting 400rs

2 Likes

Hey @Adarsh_Kumar_Singh Firstly welcome to FinTalks Forum. Thank you for confirming. I am updating the post. :slight_smile:

Will paytm work with any hdfc debit card ?

1 Like

No. Only HDFC Millennia Debit Card with Paytm.

Btw, Thank you @Invisible007 for joining the FinTalks Forum!

Which debit card is better for hdfc?

1 Like

Hello @Sagar665 , welcome to FinTalks Forum.

If you have HDFC Classic and above account, then Easyshop Platinum DC makes sense. Else HDFC Millennia DC. Refer to: HDFC Bank Savings Account + High Networth Banking

1 Like

Postpe now giving 0.4% :smiling_face_with_tear:

Welcome to FinTalks Forum @Vikram. Thank you for the update. I have updated the post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi , i have done payment via HDFC dsbit card for axis card on 31/07 ( came to know about this after joining this group only ) but amount is not credited to my account till now . You have mentioned in article that it might take upto 5 days . Should i wait for 5 days or should i compliant to Hdfc about it
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @Abhishek_Laddha. Thank you for joining FinTalks forum. Wait for some days, you will get it. Don’t worry.

1 Like

Its flat 1% cashback for platinum dc or up to 1% cb. Also there are several platinum dc available in Hdfc which one to choose.

1 Like

HDFC Platinum DC Cashback Available for Amazon Pay ICICI Card Bill Payment?

1 Like

Yes. you will earn cashback if you pay bill via HDFC Billpay.

Will this work for easy shop platinum rupay debit card?

2 Likes

Yes @Chaithu2611 it will work.

Will i grt 1% additional cashback if i pay using platinum card on mobikwik & 1% as reward points so means 1% twice?
I mean is there added benefits for platinum card holders to pay on mobikwik rather than on hdfc billpay?

1 Like

HDFC Platinum CC pays 1% only and only if you use HDFC Billpay platform to pay bills. If you use Mobikwik or any other platform to pay bills, you will get no cashback from HDFC. You can get Mobikwik or other platform deals as applicable, but the HDFC Cashback will NOT be valid there. I hope this clears your confusion @YCHA7950

Thank you for joining FinTalks Community btw.

Just tried to pay today three times it failed, raised complaints, called up hdfc phonebanking , banker tells me sir write email to support desk

2 Likes

Yes HDFC Phonebanking support is not for good at all. Btw these issues are often temporary. Try later on.

1 Like

Tried it just now, same error

1 Like