GUIDE: How to get ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free under Alumni Program?

In case you are a regular user and NOT an alumni of any institute then Refer to this post: GUIDE: How to get ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free for Everyone?

ICICI Bank is running an Alumni Program for Credit Cards. In case you are an alumni of top tier IIT, NIT or MBA colleges, then you will get a Lifetime Free ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card (Amex + Mastercard + VISA)

ICICI Sapphiro is the second most premium card of ICICI after Emerald and comes in dual variants Amex and MasterCard. However, you can also request for an additional VISA Card, enabling you to keep 3 variants of this card.

Benefits include offers such as BOGO tickets twice per month up to 500 on Bookmyshow, complimentary domestic, and international lounge access, golf rounds etc.

How to Apply for ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free?

You need either your Campus ID Card, or your Degree Certificate.

Link to Apply: https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0001 (This link is for FMS Delhi alumnis)

Below are the institute codes for all the institutes eligible for this offer. Find your institute and replace the institute code with your code. Visit the website and fill out the details. You will receive a call from the ICICI bank representative, and they will guide you through the process. The entire application process will be on-call, so be patient and wait for the call.

After the call, you will get a VKYC link. During VKYC you need to upload your college ID or degree certificate in place of income proof. Once you complete the VKYC you have to wait for a few days for approval.

You can get either Mastercard + Amex or VISA + Amex variant or VISA only variant of this card. Just ring the customer care and request for the other variants. You will get it. You will also get a DreamFolks card for lounge access.

List of colleges being offered for ICICI Sapphiro LTF Credit Card:

Just replace the institute code with yours in the link given above.

inst0001 FMS Delhi
inst0003 IIM Ahmedabad
inst0004 IIM Bangalore
inst0005 IIM Calcutta
inst0006 IIM Indore
inst0007 IIM Kozhikode
inst0008 IIM Lucknow
inst0009 IIM Raipur
inst0010 IIM Ranchi
inst0011 IIM Rohtak
inst0012 IIM Shillong
inst0013 IIM Trichy
inst0014 IIT Delhi
inst0015 IIT Bombay
inst0016 NMIMS Hyderabad
inst0017 JBIMS, Mumbai
inst0018 MDI Gurgaon
inst0019 NITIE Mumbai
inst0020 NMIMS Mumbai
inst0021 SCMHRD Pune
inst0022 SP Jain Mumbai
inst0023 SIBM, Pune
inst0024 XLRI Jamshedpur
inst0025 BITS Pilani
inst0026 DTU, Delhi
inst0027 IIT Guwahati
inst0028 IIT Hyderabad
inst0029 IIT Indore
inst0030 IIT Madras
inst0031 MIT, Manipal
inst0032 MNIT Jaipur
inst0033 NIT Delhi
inst0034 OP Jindal, Sonipat
inst0035 NMIMS Bangalore
inst0036 IIFT Delhi
inst0037 IIFT Kolkata
inst0038 IIT Kanpur
inst0039 IIT Kharagpur
inst0040 ISB Hyderabad
inst0041 ISB Mohali

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.

2 Likes

GUIDE: How to get ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free for Everyone?

In case you are an alumni of any institute then Refer to this post: GUIDE: How to get ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free under Alumni Program?

UPDATE: THIS OFFER IS CLOSED NOW FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT ALUMNI PROGRAM. ONLY CAMPUS ALUMNIS CAN APPLY FOR THE OFFER. SEE ABOVE LINK.

Hey guys, an update to the above thread, just found a link that shows ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card charges as NIL. The good thing is anyone can apply via here, and it is not restricted to any alumni of any college. The only requirement is that you should fulfil the regular eligibility criteria for ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card. That means, you should be either salaried or self employed as your application will go through as a regular ICICI Credit Card Application.

In short, the only benefit applying through this link is that it is offering Lifetime Free ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card. Rest everything is same.

Your card will be processed as a fresh application. CIBIL inquiry will be done. Even if you have existing ICICI credit cards or bank account, this will be done freshly. Also, this is NOT a C2C basis application, so income proof / ITR is necessary.

Visit the website and fill out the details. You will receive a call from the ICICI bank representative, and they will guide you through the process. The entire application process will be on-call, so be patient and wait for the call.

After the call, you will get a VKYC link. During VKYC you need to upload your income proof. Once you complete the VKYC you have to wait for a few days for approval.

You can get either Mastercard + Amex or VISA + Amex variant or VISA only variant of this card. Just ring the customer care and request for the other variants. You will get it. You will also get a DreamFolks card for lounge access.

Link to Apply: Click Here. Fill all the details and wait for the ICICI CC team to revert back to you.

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance

1 Like

This is a waste of time… I applied and Icici confirmed that this is applicable only for IIT passouts… Took a Cibil hit for nothing

2 Likes

IIT Alumnus have a different link to apply, which is this one: https:// campaigns .icicibank .com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0027

This asks for passout date on the form.

The current link does not have any institute code attached, and also does not ask for passout date. It takes basic information.

Reach out to icici bank again and let them know that you applied via their portal directly not via institute alumnus link.

1 Like

Hey Buddy,

I did… I even meet the criteria… They tried to force a paid rubyx or mmt card. I just wrote a scathing email to the head of ICICI Privilege Banking. I have been an ICICI customer for a decade and this just pissed me off to be honest.

ICICI can be an idiot at times I just like their app to be honest and hence with them… :smiley:

Regards,
KB

2 Likes

I have heard 3 outcomes till now to those who applied:

1. Rejected with unknown reasons. (mostly for not fulfilling eligibility criteria)
  2. Offered Coral Amex LTF (which is a good one)
  3. Hanging with customer support who saying our seniors will revert back to you.

Thing is, as long as icici has kept that website live and applications with eligibility criteria satisfying have come, they cannot reject it.

1 Like

This is not LTF, just got a call saying that annual and joining fees both would be applicable.

2 Likes

Tell them bro that you yourself showing LTF offer on your site, still denying. Need to use some strong words.

1 Like

Hi Nirmal,
There is a third outcome for that link. After you enter all details and enter phone number and verify with otp, enter dob and click on the checkbox and click on the submit button, the otp is verified but nothing else happens. The submit button then does nothing. It just stays on the same screen.

1 Like

Try later from desktop. I tried using Safari browser and it worked. Check if your browser is blocking any elements.

1 Like

It worked when i changed the browser. Thanks.

2 Likes

Now they have updated that page at doesn’t show joining and Annual fee Nil anymore. It shows the full 6.5k now.

1 Like

Okay so finally they resolved it. No more LTF Sapphiro for all.

1 Like

Is there a website to generate fake IIT/IIM Certificates?

No you won’t lose LTF benefit of your sapphiro cc since it has already been issued to you as LTF.