In case you are using an IDFC First Bank Credit Card then you can easily apply for Addon Credit Cards for your family members. Here’s a step-by-step guide for the same.
An Add-on Card is a secondary card provided to your direct family members. It is of the same variant as the primary card and shares the same features as the primary card. I have already written a detailed post on What is Addon Credit Card, what are its benefits. Check it out: Add-on Credit Cards Explained: Features, Benefits, How to Apply?
- A primary cardholder can apply for up to 3 Add-on Credit Cards.
- There are no charges for applying for add-on cards. They are issued as Lifetime Free Cards.
- The process is fully online, no paperwork is necessary.
- Important: IDFC First Bank will do vKYC of Addon Cardholder.
- Visit the IDFC Addon Credit Card Application Portal.
- Log in with your Credit Card Number (last 4 digits), Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- Inside, you will be asked to enter Addon Cardholder Details such as Name, Date of Birth, Relationship with Primary Cardholder, PAN, etc.
- You also need to upload KYC documents like PAN (mandatory) and Aadhaar Card (or any other address proof).
- Finally after submitting application you will get notification for scheduling vKYC for Addon Cardholder.
- Addon Cardholder needs to complete vKYC by showing their PAN Card, and signing on a white paper.
- That’s all. Your Addon Card will be processed within 48 hours and will be despatched to the registered address of the primary cardholder.