Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card: How to Apply?

Axis Bank has tied up with Airtel to offer a co-branded Credit Card, called Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card. They have partnered with VISA as their payment processor.

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 3.44.21 PM

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Features:

• Payment Processor: VISA.
  • Get 25% Cashback on Airtel Mobile, Broadband, WiFi & DTH Bill Payments via Airtel Thanks App.
  • Get 10% Cashback on utility bill payments such as Electricity, Gas, etc., via Airtel Thanks App.
  • Maximum Cashback from the above 2 Categories via Airtel Thanks App is ₹300 per month.
  • Get 10% Cashback on BigBasket, Zomato & Swiggy. Maximum Cashback ₹500 per month.
  • Get 1% Cashback on all other spends with your Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card.
  • Cashback will be credited to your card directly before next month’s statement generation.
  • Get 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver.
  • Get Complimentary Lounge Access at Domestic Airports 4 times a year.
  • Welcome Benefit: Get ₹500 Amazon Gift Voucher after your first credit card transaction.

For Detailed Terms and Conditions of Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card, click here.

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Fees:

• Joining Fee: ₹500.
  • Annual Fee: ₹500.
  • Get Annual Fee waived off if you spend 2 Lakhs in the previous year.
  • Add-on Card Fee: Nil.
  • Monthly Interest Charges: 3.6%.

From what we understand, this card will be similar to the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, and the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card, which are primarily cashback credit cards.

How to Apply for Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card?

At this moment, you can only apply for Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card via the Airtel Thanks App.

Open your Airtel Thanks App, you will find this option ‘Apply Credit Card’. You can apply it from there. Note that this option may not be available for everyone, kindly wait if it is not showing for you yet.

There is no news regarding whether you can upgrade your existing credit card to Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card. You can also try asking for this card upgrade by calling Axis Bank customer support and tell us if it works!

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.

As per my information the 25% cashback is up to rs300 per transaction but can be capped for a month. Just say only first 2 nos will only get cashback for a month. It will be interesting to see how bank will manage these cashbacks.

1 Like

Hello @Bittu121, first of all, welcome to FinTalks Forum!

So, you mean, this 25% Cashback offer can be used only 2 times per month, and a maximum of Rs300 per transaction?

Is there any source that you can refer us to, so that I am able to update the post?

1 Like

I am confirmed with 300 upper limit per transaction ( source axis customer service) But 2 nos was my thought only.

1 Like

Alright. Got you brother.

1 Like

Now the details are out and axis confirms that this card can only be applied via Airtel thanks app

1 Like

Yes, finally it released. I will update the details on my main post. :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot.

1 Like