Upgrading ICICI Platinum Credit card/Debit card to one with lounge access

Hello Friends,
I am having an ICICI Platinum credit card (Visa) and Amazon pay icici card, but both don’t have lounge access.Which is the best ICICI card with lounge access and how do I get the annual fee waiver ? In internet banking, upgrade card option shows me Makemytrip signature card and Manchester united signature card both of which have a joining fee.

And is it worth upgrading from Regular Visa Platinum Debit card to Coral/Rubyx/Saphhiro Debit cards ?

Hey @saiparmod85 , icici bank only gives LTF cards to people who opens bank ACC with them (new user I mean). Existing users won’t be getting ltf icici cc at all… coming to lounge access cc I guess all top end icici cc have lounge access except the amz pay, platinum and coral hpcl. you may apply for any, however it won’t be a paid cc.

@nirmal Thank you for the immediate reply, it is helpful. I already have a bank a/c with icici. I did not understand your last sentence, " you may apply for any, however it won’t be a paid cc." ? Please suggest which card is best in terms of offers and lounge access and no annual charge or mimimum charges. Do you have a thread or post on icici cards where I can find all these details ?

Kindly check with icici… all premium cards have lounge access except platinum and amz pay icici.

You can view the charges while applying. For preapproved cc, icici often offers LTF cc.

2 Likes