[News] ICICI Upgrade Offer - Emeralde Private Metal Card

Got an offer of ICICI Emeralde Private Metal Card. Any thoughts on how this compares with Infinia Metal Card?

Joining Fee : Rs.12,499 + GST
Renewal Fee : Rs.12,499 + GST

• Joining and Annual benefit of 12500 Reward points and EasyDiner Prime Membership every year
  • One Complimentary night stay with Taj Epicure Membership in the first year
  • Unlimited International and Domestic Lounge Access for primary and Add on cardholder
  • Unlimited complementary round/lesson on golf every month in India and Abroad
  • Two EaseMyTrip vouchers worth Rs.6000. First EaseMyTrip voucher worth Rs.3000 will be issued post 4 Lakh Spends and another EaseMyTrip voucher worth Rs.3000 will be issued post 8 Lakh Spends.
  • Buy one ticket and get up to Rs.750 off on the second ticket on movies/sport/events/theatre/concert tickets through BookMyShow
  • No cancellation charges on any hotel, flight, travel and movie ticket bookings; refund of up to Rs. 12,000 on two transactions every year
  • 6 Reward Points/Rs.200 spent on all retal transactions except Tax, Fuel and Rent Payments (1RP = 1INR)
  • No cash advance fee, late payment fee, reward redemption fee and over limit fee
  • Low mark-up fee of 2% on all foreign currency transactions
  • 1% fuel surcharge waiver capped at Rs.1000/billing cycle*
  • Air Accident insurance worth Rs.3 Crores

Source: ICICI Private Metal Card

1 Like

Even I am getting it. But I feel its not worth paying so much high amount. The only good thing it has is international lounge access unlimited times. So if someone is traveling around the world too much then they can keep it.

Vouchers, BMS etc are good but does not justify that huge pricing.

1 Like

Got a call today from ICICI. Rep is going to check if they can make the metal card LTF. But I will have to cancel the Emeralde AMEX variant as they are issuing either AMEX or MC. AMEX gives 5K Tata Cliq voucher every year. Not sure if it’s a good deal.

1 Like