HDFC BillPay: Earn 1% Cashback on Credit Card Bill Payments

Tried it just now, same error

1 Like

When tried to pay credit card payment through HDFC Millenia debit card, getting the error “MASTER Debit card is not allowed for this payment. Please try paying using other cards/options”.
Anyone able to pay credit card bill payment using this card on PayTM?

Earlier I used to make payments using CRED.
After reading the above post, immediately got the preferred platinum card, and made a transaction. But looks like it takes a few days to settle it on the credit card. It’s been 4 days still transaction has not been reflected on the credit card.
Coming from CRED which settles transactions in mins, this looks odd. :laughing:

Haha yeah, you need to bear with this and get used to it.

1 Like

Cashback points are credited in hdfc app after about 24-48 hrs on success of bill payment every time. But on website there is no fix time for the points to be reflected. We can redeem these points via website correct?

yes you can use net banking to redeem these reward points

I have paid cc bill and it settled instantly in sbi. After how many days reward points will reflect in net banking for redemption.

For me reward points were displayed after 3-4 days

In app reward points reflected within 48 hrs. But on website it takes around one month to get reflected. This is for both credit and debit cards. Should I call customer care to complaint or this is normal.

Do all Credit card bill( including HDFC/ ICICI/ Citi bank cards) payments with HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card earn the 1 % cashback ? And is this still working ?

Yes, Still Working Bro

1 Like

no option showing for HDFC card in bill payments

1 Like

You cannot pay HDFC CC Bills, I had already written it in the main article. Check the image below.

2 Likes

Is this offer waived? I dont see Debit card option in payment method from today (19th Feb 2023).

Its perfectly working. Try after sometime.

If i pay cc bill using the debit card on post pe or cred, do I still get the cashback?

Hi, Is easyshop women advantage visa debit card can be used for 1% cashback in hdfc accouont ?

Hi Nirmal, I got an offer to upgrade to HDFC classic with Preferred Platinum Debit Card. Will this card have the 1 % cashback for creditcard bills payment ? And also currently I have a HDFC Easyshop Rewards debit card, which card is better among the two: Preferred Platinum debit or easyshop Rewards ?

My hdfc netbanking cashback redemption only shows the below options, is the 1 % cashback withdrawn ?

Most likely it is valid

1 Like