GUIDE: How to Apply for RBL Bookmyshow Play Credit Card Lifetime Free?

In case you do not currently own any RBL Credit Card, and you regularly watch movies, then the RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card can be a good combination for you. You also get ₹700 worth of Joining Benefits. Read on to find out the complete details for the RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card and how you can apply for the same.

Important Note:

RBL Bank officially only allows 1 credit card per user. Exception: Bajaj RBL Supercards are allowed. Another Exception: If you have applied for an RBL Card within last 30 days, you can apply a second RBL Card, and most likely it will be approved too. But if you have an existing RBL Main card, probably your BMS RBL Credit Card won’t be approved.

RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card Features:

1. If you spend ₹5000 in a month with this card, you will get 2 movie tickets of ₹250 each in the next billing cycle. Both tickets need to be booked together.
  2. Get up to ₹100 of on Food and Beverage if you use this Credit Card on Bookmyshow.
  3. Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹100 for transactions between ₹500 and ₹4000.
  4. Card is Lifetime Free for BMS Superstar users. BMS Superstar users are those who does 10 or more BMS transactions in a year.

Except these, there are no other benefits of this card. You literally earn no reward points on this card. So, a good use case for this card will be getting ₹500 movie tickets on occasional purchases from Amazon etc. during sales, which is better than getting nothing. I took this card for this purpose only. If I spend ₹5000 in a month, I would enjoy 2 movie tickets for free.

RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card Charges:

1. This card normally carries ₹500 joining and annual fee, but for a limited time, Bookmyshow is offering this card with no joining fees. So you can try this without any fees. You will earn some welcome benefits, which I listed down below.
  2. For BMS Superstar users, this card is Lifetime Free. It will carry no annual fees as long as you have BMS Superstar status. For retaining BMS Superstar status, all you need to do is do 10 transactions on Bookmyshow in a year (with any card or mode of payment).
  3. If you are not a BMS Superstar, you can waive off annual fees on spends of 1.5L. However, I personally will recommend you to avoid taking this card if you are not a BMS Superstar member and you do not watch movies that much.

RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card Welcome Benefits:

1. Get ₹200 BMS Cash after completing VKYC of this RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card. (Limited period offer)
  2. Get ₹500 BMS Discount Coupon after doing your first transaction within 30 days of card issuance.

That’s ₹700 worth benefits for FREE, just for applying this card.

How to Apply for RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card?

Open Bookmyshow App (Android | iOS), you will see the banner for applying this card.

Click on Apply Now.

You will see the full banner of the RBL BMS Play Credit Card with benefits.

Complete your application. It will ask your Residential and Office Address, Email, Mobile Number, and PAN Card Number. You can check your card soft approval limit from there itself.

Next, it will send you a VKYC Link. Complete the VKYC from there, and you will earn ₹200 BMS Cash. Within 1 day, you can find your card is generated. You can register on RBL MyCard App (Android | iOS) to check your Card Details.

You will get your physical card delivered within a few days at your address. Congratulations on your new RBL Bookmyshow Credit Card.

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.