GUIDE: How to Apply for Axis Neo Credit Card Lifetime Free?

In case you are looking forward to taking an Axis Bank Credit card, then Axis Neo Credit Card and Axis MyZone Credit Card are the best entry-level cards to take. We have already talked about the Axis MyZone Credit Card here. In today’s post, we will look at Axis Bank Neo Credit Card and its features, and how you can apply for the same.

Axis Neo Credit Card - An entry-level Axis Bank Credit card that came into existence much before the credit card hype and lived through the ages of new-age credit cards… it has seen it all.

Before I begin, I must say this: Axis Neo Credit Card was my life’s first-ever credit card. I got it back in 2017. Axis Bank issued it to me as a Lifetime Free Card that time as a pre-approved offer. That time I was not aware about credit card features at all, and I just kept it for maybe an year without much of an use. Gradually, I built up a good Credit Score and it enabled me to get credit cards from other banks.

Features of Axis Neo Credit Card:

As I said earlier, Axis Neo Credit Card is an old card. It got launched with some features, but unlike other cards which gets devalued, this card got itself upgraded with many other features that got added afterwards. Here’s the list of current features of the Axis Neo Credit Card:

1. Get 40% off on Zomato, up to ₹120, twice per month. Minimum purchase ₹200. Use Code: AXISNEO.
  2. Get 5% off on Utility Bill Payments (Mobile Recharges/Broadband/DTH), up to ₹150, once per month via Amazon Pay. Minimum transaction ₹299.
  3. Get 10% off on Blinkit, up to ₹250, once per month. Minimum purchase ₹750. Use Code: AXISNEO.
  4. Get 10% off on Myntra everytime on Myntra. Minimum purchase ₹500. Use Code: AXISNEO10.
  5. Get 10% off on Bookmyshow everytime, up to ₹100.
  6. Get 15% off on dine-ins via Axis Dining Delights program.
  7. Earn 1 Edge Reward Points for every ₹200 spent using the Axis Neo Credit Card. Redeem here.

Please Refer to this Terms and Conditions Document for more details.

Axis Neo Credit Card Fees:

Axis Neo Credit Card usually carries a fee of ₹250 per year, however, Axis Bank keeps running several promotional campaigns officially, where you can get this card Lifetime Free. We have added promotional campaign link in this page where you can apply for Axis Neo Credit Card Lifetime Free.

Note: If you are one of those who owns a paid Axis Neo Credit Card, don’t worry. You can get it converted to Lifetime Free very easily. Just follow the steps mentioned here. (This link will only open for FinTalks Forum logged in members. If you see Page Not Found error, kindly log in first and you can open the page)

Axis Neo Credit Card Welcome Benefits:

Once you get your Axis Neo Credit Card, you can earn 100% cashback up to ₹300 on your first utility bill payment within 30 days of card issuance. Refer to the Terms and Conditions document for more details.

How to Apply for Lifetime Free Axis Neo Credit Card?

Visit the Axis Neo Credit Card Application Page.

At first, enter your details on the website to check for your eligibility without making a CIBIL inquiry. Based on the details you declare (your annual income, pincode, etc.), it will tell you whether you are eligible for this card or not. In case you are eligible, you will be redirected to the Axis Bank website to apply for the card.

At first, you will be asked whether you are an existing Axis Bank customer. If you have an Axis Bank account, then choose Yes. If you have other Axis Bank Cards but don’t have an Axis Bank account, then don’t choose Yes. Choose No.

Next, you have to enter your Mobile Number, PAN Card Number, Pincode, and net Annual Income. Click Next.

On the next page, you will be asked to enter the following details: Name (as per Aadhaar), DOB (as per Aadhaar), Gender, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Marital Status, Email, and Residential and Office Address.

You can choose where you want to receive the card. Click on Next.

On the next page, you will be asked whether you are Salaried or Self Employed. Once you select it, you will be asked for some more Office Details like Name, Nature of Service/Business, number of years working etc. Fill it up and click on Next.

Finally, you will be shown a list of eligible cards. Choose Axis Neo Credit Card from the list and click on Next. Finally, confirm your Application with OTP.

You will see this screen that your Application has been submitted successfully. After you submit your application, you will get VKYC link. Complete Video KYC using PAN Card.

Now you have to wait for some days. Axis is notorious in processing applications. Some people get approved in a few hours. Some in a day. Some in a week. You can track your application via the tracking details you will get via email.

Congratulations, you have successfully applied for Lifetime Free Axis Neo Credit Card. Once you receive the card, you can activate it from the Axis Bank Mobile App (Android | iOS).

This picture is from 2023 when my Neo Credit Card got renewed and I got another set of Neo Credit Cards (Primary and Addon Card). The previous card was green colored. New Card is Dark Red in color.

Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group & FinTalks Telegram Channel for regular updates on banking and finance.

2 Likes